Camping Domaine de la Plantade
Camping Domaine de la Plantade is a small farm campsite
located in the town of Saint Martin Sepert, one of the many rural towns in the department of La Correze.
The name goes back to the lands located here, traditionally known as La Plantade. The campsite is located on a domain of 20 hectares where our horses and sheep also graze. It is wonderfully quiet in the French countryside. You can relax here from all the hustle and bustle and enjoy the tranquility. If you prefer to be active, that is also possible.
Take a walk on the estate or go out in the beautiful surroundings. You can find more information about fun outings and activities further on this site. The campsite has spacious pitches and plenty of space for the children to play. camping pitches are available in the shade, partial shade or in the sun. There is also room for a caravan or camper.
Of course you can bring your dog, as long as it stays on a leash on the grounds. (In consultation)
* Spacious camping pitches, each with a connection point for electricity.
* Super clean sanitary facilities consisting of 2 showers, 2 toilets,
2 sinks for personal use , 3 sinks for washing dishes and a water tap. There is ALWAYS hot water everywhere, without coins, push buttons or anything like that.
* Service 'do laundry' (we do not have a 'campers washing machine',
but do this with our own washing machine.)
* Four person rental tent available
* Fridge rental.
* Shower package rental (2 hand towels, 2 bath towels,
2 washcloths and a shower mat)
* Kitchen package rental (2 towels, 2 dishcloths,
2 dishcloths and a washing-up brush)
* For further requirements, just ask and we will be happy to help.
* Delicious fresh bread or croissants every morning at the campsite (on order)
* Of course you can also enjoy a nice drink or an ice cream in the garden.
* If you don't feel like cooking after a long journey, there is our Table d'hote.
You then have a starter and the choice between a zucchini dish,
spaghetti or Lasagna and an ice cream.
This is served on the terrace.
Please reserve this service in advance
What you can do on and around the campsite
* Walking on the estate
* Laze in the hammock
* Have a delicious drink in the garden overlooking the playground
* The children can play on the large playground or in our play forest.
* Cool off in our pool
* Help take care of the animals
* Swimming in Masseret or Lubersac
* Horseback riding at the neighbours
* Visit castles
* Karting, paintball and minigolf in Lubersac
* Climbing trees in Limoges or Chamberet
* Canoeing in Uzerche
* Visiting caves
* Visiting the Gimel waterfall
* To the horse races in Pompadour